The Big 4 Music Industry.

Questionnaire Analysis

Media Deconstructions

Music Magazine Montage

Thursday 10 May 2012

Evaluation Question 7

Evaluation Question 7
Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you've learnt from the progression from it to full product?

By using the preliminary task as a basic starting point of what we would have to eventually create it was a good experience as we knew what to expect when creating our final media product. Although it was a lot harder for me personally to complete the preliminary task due to the fact I was a novice when it came to Photoshop I managed to come to grips with the way Photoshop works and that helped me a lot when it came to creating my magazine. By learning new ways to construct a piece of media, this will help me in the future if I ever want to take up a career in media. The knowledge I have gained since completing the preliminary task has overwhelmed me as I never thought I would be able to successfully construct a media product never mind creating a final media product.

No comments:

Post a Comment