The Big 4 Music Industry.

Questionnaire Analysis

Media Deconstructions

Music Magazine Montage

Thursday 10 May 2012

Evaluation Question 6

Evaluation Question 6
What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Through using various technologies to create this product I have learnt that unless you know how to use the various technologies well, you won’t be able to create a very appealing product. By using Photoshop, Blogger, and SlideShare all together and interlinking them to present our work, I have found that Photoshop has proved to be the hardest technology to come to grips with. As I started to use Photoshop as a complete novice, I have had to learn what the correct tools are in order to create the best final product possible. SlideShare and Blogger I have used before and so I knew how to relate to them when thinking of ways to present my work.

Creating a media product is hard work unless you put the time and dedication into making it the best it can be

No comments:

Post a Comment