The Big 4 Music Industry.

Questionnaire Analysis

Media Deconstructions

Music Magazine Montage

Thursday 10 May 2012

Evaluation Question 4

Evaluation Question 4
Who would be the audience for your media product?

The audience for my media product would be males and females between the ages of 16 to 25 due to the fact as I am able to relate to the target audience in question. I am also able to detect what is liked and what is not within this area of target audiences. Through this I know that the age range I am aiming at likes club scenes, new fresh up to date music, mainstream artists and new, fresh fashion.

My magazine would be focused on the genre of Dance music which is the most popular amongst the age range in question and will be at an affordable price of £2.50. Through thinking about the correct genre I have decided that the right colour scheme for this type of magazine would be benefitted by including bright bold colours that are eye catching and lure in the specific target audiences. Deciding my magazine name was proved to be the most difficult as I had to research what names attracted my target audience and so by deciding to do a poll amongst my class peers Colossal proved to be the most popular. Through this poll I also discovered the colour scheme that would most attract the target audience and what price would be the best and also what artists should I include if I was to include any other mainstream artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment